A Jolly Halloween_3 column Background

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Prego Pics


This is me in the nursery with Tinker & Belle


This is me standing in our yard at 29 weeks

This is me at the crib at 33 weeks.




I finally have some pictures to post, this is a major accomplishment for me! We are doing good, there is so much we still need to do in order to get ready for the baby. We have 6 weeks left, it seemed like forever away but now it's just around the corner. We are both really excited to meet this little guy! Randy stays pretty busy between his calling and trying to get his DJ business up and going. He's hoping to make a little extra $$$ on the weekends since I won't be working after I have the baby. I do have a lot left to do, I've been scolded by a couple of people already that I don't have my hospital bag packed, or my pediatrician picked out, we haven't taken the hospital tour or taken any birthing or Lamaze classes. I know....I'm such a slacker!!!

No comments: